Awards and Student Research Opportunities
The Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology is pleased to offer the following categories of summer research awards to undergraduate students on a competitive basis for 2015...
- Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (UROP)
- cancer and cancer-related diseases (1 award)
- epilepsy or muscular dystrophy (5 awards)
- general medicine / health research in other areas (1 award)
- Division of Teaching Labs (DTL) Summer Research Awards - 2 awards
- Departmental Summer Student Research Award - 1 award
THE INTERNAL APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR THE ABOVE AWARDS IS MARCH 20, 2015
- Graduate and Life Sciences Education (GLSE) Undergraduate Summer Research Project Studentship - 1 award
THE INTERNAL APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR THE GLSE AWARD IS FEBRUARY 20, 2015
- NSERC Undergraduate Student Research Award (USRA) - 1 award
- supervisor: Dr. Mac Burnham [email@example.com]
THE INTERNAL APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR THE NSERC USRA IS FEBRUARY 27, 2015
Information regarding ALL award descriptions, eligibility criteria, application procedures, and deadlines can be found in the INFORMATION PACKAGE....