Awards and Student Research Opportunities
THE DEPARTMENT OF PHARMACOLOGY & TOXICOLOGY IS PLEASED TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES OF SUMMER RESEARCH AWARDS TO UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS ON A COMPETITIVE BASIS FOR 2014...
- Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (UROP) - 6 awards
- cancer and cancer-related diseases (1 award)
- epilepsy and muscular dystrophy (5 awards)
- Division of Teaching Labs (DTL) Summer Research Award - 2 awards
- Departmental Summer Student Research Award - 1 award
THE INTERNAL APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR THE ABOVE AWARDS IS MARCH 21, 2014
- Graduate and Life Sciences Education (GLSE) Undergraduate Summer Research Project studentship - 1 award [** NEW THIS YEAR**}
THE INTERNAL APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR THE GLSE AWARD IS FEBRUARY 21, 2014
- NSERC Undergraduate Student Research Award (USRA) - 1 award
- Supervisor: Dr. Rebecca Laposa [firstname.lastname@example.org]
THE INTERNAL APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR THE NSERC USRA IS FEBRUARY 28, 2014
Information regarding ALL award descriptions, eligibility criteria, application procedures, and deadlines can be found in the INFORMATION PACKAGE....